Saturday, December 17, 2011

Early Christmas Nail Mail!!!!!

What awesome nail mail I received this week! And it's an early Christmas gift from my brother which makes it even better! (I picked it out and ordered it, he just paid for it LOL I love shopping with somebody else's money heehee) Anyway, I had a ton of nubar's on my lemming list and didn't own a single one. I decided it was time to fix that. I still have several nubar lemmings but these were the ones I wanted the most.


 L-R: Black Polka Dots, White Polka Dots, Fire Sparkle

L-R: Reclaim, 2010 and Diamont Seal & Shine Topcoat

Look at that holo in Reclaim!! Can't wait to use it!!

Amazing nail mail, right?! And I think some of those may be perfect for Christmas manis!!!

10 comments :

  1. OOOOOOOooooOOOOOOooohhhhh!!! These are pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fire Sparkle and Reclaim look beautiful. I just received my first Nubars in my Secret Santa packages. I have Treasure, 2010 and Diamont Topcoat. Diamont is now my favorite topcoat! I will definitely be buying some Nubars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny, I also placed an order for Nubars last week. I thought they would make a perfect Christmas gift for myself LOL! And Reclaim is also in my order, still to arrive though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome nail mail! I need to order from Nubar one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so jealous :( i want nubar too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some of my favs!! Enjpy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!!! I put Fire Sparkle on my list to order, how did I not know about this red sparkle!?!!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you like the Diamont top coat? Is it comparable to seche vite in regards to dry time?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everytime I put the Dots in my shopping cart I take it out, even though I have been lemming them FOREVER lol. I will get them eventually lol. This is a really nice haul!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10