Wednesday, December 14, 2011

China Glaze Twinkle Lights!!!

Happy hump day everyone!! This week seems to be going on forever, is that just me? It feels like it should be the weekend already. LOL So today I have for you China Glaze Twinkle Lights! This polish is sooo sparkly!! I do wish it was more opaque, this is definitely a layering polish. I used 3 coats in the pics and, as you can tell, it could have used at least 2 more. I used this on my mom today in a combo and it is much better! (I will post that mani later) If you had the patience to do enought coats of this to make it opaque on its own I think it would look great on darker skin tones...it blends in too much with my pale skin. LOL

TL is small glitter in gold, red and green but the gold is definitely the dominant color. You can only see the red and green if you look very closely, at a distance on the nail it looks gold. As I stated, this is 3 coats of TL and I topped it off with a coat of Gelous. 

I apologize for my wonky nail on my middle finger, I chipped the corner but really did not want to go back to nubs right now so I just rounded that side. It looks stupid but it's better than nubs! LOL I have too many Christmas mani ideas to have nubs right now!




What do you think of Twinkle Lights? Hold out on judging it until my next post on mom's nails!! It is sooo pretty!

8 comments :

  1. This looks great over Color Club Worth The Risque

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like this color because it's a bit of a combo of gold, green and red. It's so festive. I just found your blog, it's great and thanks for sharing this. Also, I totally know what you mean about the pale skin, I am too but I think this color really works on you.

    Following you now,
    xoDale
    I'm a stylist with a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love the way it looks on its own:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come I only needed 2 coats for it to be opaque? ashley, ashley, ashley! XD
    it does look pretty :)
    i can finally see it on your nails ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! x

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from This Is Transition if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love this one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sparkly, stunning! Love it!
    Have a nice day =D
    Rock ur Outfit (bilingual)
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10