Friday, December 30, 2011

EPIC NAIL MAIL!!!!!!

Today has been an amazing day for a polish addict like me!!!!! I received my holo goodness order from Llarowe and TWO Julep boxes!!!! I ordered a second Julep box in December, which I received today, as well as my January box!!! So enough babbling, on to the pics!!!

PACKAGES!!!

Up first, my Llarowe order!!!
 Leah Ann has THE BEST PACKAGING!!!

L-R: Glitter Gal Lizard Belly and 10 to Midnight, HITS Ares, Demeter and Dionisio, Ludurana Aurora Boreal Supremo

DROOOOL

I almost cried when I opened Ares. I have been wanting a red holo forever and this one is perfect.

Now for my December Julep box!! (Yes, I already had one of these LOL I couldn't resist the second one hehehe)

It Girl!!


 L-R: Julep Fast Dry Topcoat, Kim, Helena, Chloe, Hand Brightener and Scrub Samples, GLITTER POT!

 You can't tell in this pic but Chloe has magenta glitter!!! Can't wait to wear it!

And SURPRISE my glitter pot is STARS!!! I LOVE STARS! Can't wait to use this!!

And now for my January Bombshell box!!!

 January boxes included a free upgrade for a polish of your choice or a Nail Therapy. I chose the polish (eventhough I love their Nail Therapy), it was out of stock so they sent a Nail Therapy and a code for me to get a free polish of my choice!! WOOHOO TOTAL WIN!!!!

 Such pretty packaging!!

 L-R: Julep Nail Therapy, Carrie, Megan, Pomegranate Scrub (smells so yummy), and Julep Nail Polish Remover Pads. I can't wait to try these!
Loving these colors!!

I hope you all enjoyed my nail mail!!! I know I did!!!

8 comments :

  1. VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great colors, how exciting!!! Oh and I love the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul post! The star paillettes are a great surprise, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This is going to be so much fun :)
    Enjoy!
    Can't wait to see the stars on your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors, I can't wait to see the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan was my favorite of all the polishes I got. Glad you got that one too. I needed more blue in my life. Nice nail mail!!! I need some Hits. Bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the colors :D great mail :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nail mail...it really is epic...oh man 0_0

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Kreativ blogger award! :)

    http://www.nailzilla.com/2012/01/happy-new-year-everyone-and-kreativ.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!! Waiting For My Julep Box To Come In The Mail... Along With Another Polish Order... Hoping For Tomorrow, I Cant Wait!!! Love Those STARS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10