Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Vampy Gradient

Nothing to Disclose

After my super bright and fun rainbow mani yesterday I was in the mood for something more autumnal and sexy. It's still in the triple digits where I live but I still love wearing fall colors and at least pretending Fall is coming soon. I absolutely loved how this turned out and I'm going to be sad to take it off! (And yes, I was sad to remove the rainbow mani as well!)




Post continued after the jump!



I started with a base of Illamasqua Vice. Once it was completely dry I sponged on a plain black creme on the tips. I topped it all with a quick dry top coat and finished it off with butter LONDON Matte Top Coat.

Here is a pic before I added the matte top coat...



Which way do you like it better? I think it is nice both ways but I prefer it matte!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.


3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10