Sunday, September 14, 2014

Bold Green and Black Floral

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Sunday! I hope you are all having a great weekend! Today I have something for you that I don't do often, floral nails! I like florals, I just prefer to leave them to people who are better at them than me. I have mixed feelings on today's look - sometimes I really like it and others, not so much. Haha I guess I can't love them all!



Post continued after the jump!



I was inspired by a dress that I saw while watching one of my favorite shows on Friday, The Young and the Restless (screenshot below). Yes, I love The Young and the Restless. It's the only soap I watch and I have watched it my whole life - no turning back now! LOL

My nails didn't turn out exactly like the dress, which is probably why I am not 100% happy with them.  



And my inspiration, worn by "Christine," portrayed by the Lauralee Bell...

Screenshot of The Young and the Restless

For this mani I used a plain black creme as my base. I then used a layer of white and created the flowers. Then I mixed Elevation Polish I Got the Axe and butter LONDON Wallis for the flowers. I wasn't going to add centers to the flowers so they would be more like the dress but they looked muddled on my nails so I added centers using Wallis. 

See you back tomorrow for more of the 31 Day Challenge

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.


2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10