Saturday, September 6, 2014

Violet Marbles

Nothing to Disclose

Happy (very late) Saturday! I am barely getting this one in on Day 6, but it is still Saturday here so I'm all good! Today was a busy day and I just got through creating this manicure a little while ago. I think they came out looking just like violet marbles!



I used a technique that my friend Jacki (Adventures in Acetone) did awhile back. You can see her tutorial here. My thumb is a bit more red-toned because I added in a coral creme in the sponging stage but decided it wasn't "violet" enough so I took it out for my other nails.

The polishes I used were:

L'Oreal Berry Nice (jelly used for the base and top)
Pahlish Petropolis
KBShimmer Hugs and Wishes

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10