Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Monster Mash

Nothing to Disclose

Well I am officially "late" today. It's 1:35AM right now and I have to get up at 5 - if nothing else, I am dedicated! LOL! Today just wasn't my day and I didn't get started on this look until very late and then I decided to do an all freehand mani that, for me, took a while. But I am happy to say, I am really happy with this one! It's a Monster Mash!



For inspired by a song I really wanted to do Monster Mash. I've loved this song since I was a kid (who hasn't?!)  and with Halloween right around the corner, it seemed perfect.  

On my index through ring finger I've got some of the monsters gathered to do the Monster Mash - Wolfman, Dracula and, of course, Frankenstein. On my pinkie are the chains you hear in the background and on my thumb, which you can't see very well, is the "potion" (representing the bubbling potion sound you hear in the background). All of these were done with a nail art brush except for my thumb. For my thumb I used the spray water marbling that I've used several times already, except in this mani I used a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water. I love how the different products make diferent patterns for the spray marble! 

And now, for your earbug of the day...





I used so many polishes for this mani and it is super late so if there is a specific polish you are wanting to know just leave me a comment and I will happily answer!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10