Thursday, September 4, 2014

This Mani Kicks Grass

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Thursday! The weekend will be here soon and I couldn't be more thrilled. I know this was a "short week" but it seemed so long! 

Day 4's prompt in the 31 Day Challenge is "green" so I decided to create one of my favorite green things on my nails. Grass! I love grass but I don't get to see it often - it takes a lot of water to get it to survive in the desert and that has caused most of the grass in my area to be taken out and replaced by gravel. So NOT the same.



Post continued after the jump!



This mani was so fun and easy to create! I used a striping brush and 4 different shades of green in random directions to create the grass. I love the end result - makes me want to go roll around in the grass! 

My bestie suggested I add the bird and I think it's a great finishing touch. I kept thinking "happy little bird" as I was painting. (Yes, I was a huge Bob Ross fan. LOL)



Polishes used for this mani were:

Sinful SHINE In the Limelight


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥
.


2 comments :

  1. Your artwork is outstanding! Perfect blue base and yes, I saw the bird right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! Love the little bird that you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10