Friday, September 5, 2014

Sparks Fly

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Friday! Today is Day 5 of the 31 Day Challenge which means it is blue day! I have known all week that I wanted to use this particular blue polish today. I received Pahlish Over the Rhone earlier this week and could not wait to get it on my nails! 

Over the Rhone (which was a limited Bespoke Batch polish) is a deep blue jelly packed with silver flakies. I will have a post up on this alone soon.



I tried several different nail art ideas with this base but nothing was turning out right. I was starting to think I was going to have to change my base color but my friend Kelly from Set in Lacquer suggested this idea and I loved it! 

I used Elevation Polish Ortler and Vinson for the "sparks" and I love how they look over Over the Rhone! 

See you back tomorrow for more of the #31dc2014!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10