Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mad Mod Matte Dots

Nothing to Disclose

We are one week into the 31 Day Challenge! Today's prompt is Black and White and I decided to do a "mod" look!




I found my inspiration via a Google search, you can see that here. I did do mine a bit differently but I think you can definitely see the similarities. I wish my lines were cleaner, but I am still working (and improving) on my freehand lines.

See you back tomorrow for more nail art! I am really enjoying the #31dc2014!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!♥

.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10