Monday, September 15, 2014

Dior Palais Royal - Swatches and Review

Nothing to Disclose

Good morning! I have a quick post for you today on a gorgeous Dior I purchased at the Forum Shops at Caesars when I was in Las Vegas in July. This is the only thing I purchased in Vegas and I am so glad I did! I have worn it several times already and I just love it.



Post continued after the jump!



Palais Royal is part of the new Gel Shine line from Dior. The shade is just gorgeous, a cross between grey and beige (greige).  It tends to lean more to the taupe side on me but I think that has to do with my skin tone.  The formula was great, as I have found to be the case with most Dior polishes. No issues at all, it nearly applied itself. It did dry to a high shine finish, as you can see in the photos. This is 2 coats and no top coat.





What do you think? I know a lot of people don't care for neutrals but I am a sucker for a good greige and this one is most definitely a good greige. 

Dior polishes retail for $24- $26 (the gel line being $26) and are available at Dior.com. They are also available at many stores online and in-store, including Nordstrom, Sephora, Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Dilliard's  and more.

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.




1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10