Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Random Stripper Stripes Again

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Hump Day! It's "glitter" day in the 31 Day Challenge and I just had to use one of my favorite glitters again, Girly Bits A Stripper Has Been Sleeping in My Bed. And what better to pair it with than a vampy red?!



Post continued after the jump!



To create this look I started out with a base of SinfulSHINE Mirror, Mirror and a coat of quick dry top coat. (Mirror, Mirror is a true vampy red, it is appearing darker in my photos than it actually is.) Once that was completely dry I applied straight line Nail Ninyls. (I have done a mani similar to this in the past using striping tape but the nail vinyls were much easier to use.) I sponged on Stripper with a makeup wedge and removed the nail vinyls then topped with another coat of  top coat. 



Super easy mani to create, but also super gorgeous! I am sad to have to take this one off tonight. That's unusual for me with glitter! Stripper is so much more blingy in person, it's a definite must-have in my opinion.  

You can find Girly Bits products at their website, here and Nail Vinyls at their website, here

Girly Bits social media links:

Nail Vinyls social media links:

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.



4 comments :

  1. The base is a refreshing change from the colors I usually see paired with A stripper, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful manicure! And that Girly Bits is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors, the gradient plus the stripes evokes tracks in the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10