Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pink and Black Water Marble

Nothing to Disclose

Oh water marbling, why are you so beautiful, yet so difficult for me? This is the day I have been dreading most out of this whole challenge. I had plans of getting started on this early this morning but that didn't happen. I didn't get a chance to start it until a little before 6 PM. I tried (and failed) for over 5 hours until I settled on this manicure. I'm not 100% happy with it, but it's the best I could do, at least today.  I was really happy with my middle nail - until I bumped it and messed up the corner. That was just how my day went today! LOL



I used OPI Mod About You and a plain black creme. I saw Nicole over at Nail Polish Wars do a freaking amazing marble using these colors (you can see her post here) and I knew I just had to try the same combo. I only wish I could marble half as well as she can! But I will continue to practice. I did troubleshoot several issues I was having so hopefully in the future I will do one I'm happy with. 

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥



2 comments :

  1. I love these colors together, this is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo with the pink and black. I like you middle nail best but the marble on the pinky has an interesting pattern too. These watermarbles are fun to look at as every nail comes out a little different. I've never tried the technique yet. I am impressed by these manicures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10