Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Milani Spam Post - Part 3

I know I told you guys last week that I was done with my Milani spam posts. Well, apparently I wasn't. LOL I found 5 more that I had yet to swatch and had completely forgotten about. I think that is a definite sign that I have too much polish. Wait. Did I just say that? No, not possible. I will blame it on the fact that I have been super busy. Yes, super busy. NOT too much polish. LOL



First up is Rapid Cherry. This is one amazing red and it was nearly a one-coater. In fact I could not see VNL in person with one coat. It does, however peek through in the pics. I have one coat on all fingers EXCEPT for my pinky. My pinky has 2 coats. No top coat at all. I think this is my new, go-to red creme.


Milani Rapid Cherry (that is a reflection on my ring finger, not bubbles)

Milani Rapid Cherry


Next up is another creme, Fuchsia Fierce. This is a really pretty color but I would not call it fuchsia. It's more of a pinkish red (but not in the way that fuchsia is LOL). It is very bright and creamy and also another almost one-coater. One coat on all fingers except the pinky again, the pinky has 2. No top coat. My pics are a little off. It is deeper in person.


Milani Fuchsia Fierce

Milani Fuchsia Fierce

Next up is my favorite of the bunch, Teddy Brown. This is a yummy medium-toned brown that is so shiny on its own. This is two creamy, easy coats. I can see me wearing this over and over again.

Milani Teddy Brown

Milani Teddy Brown


Next we have Hot Pink Frenzy which is another almost one-coater. This one is not a straight creme, it does have a slight shimmer running through it. Very pretty and bright for Summer. Again, my camera would not cooperate so the color is off in these pics. It is not coral, as it appears in these pics. It is a cooler-toned pink. One coat on all fingers except the pinky, which has 2.


Milani Hot Pink Frenzy

Milani Hot Pink Frenzy


And lastly we have a lovely glitter! This one is from their Jewel FX line and is a really pretty lavender color. And the name? Lavender, of course. LOL This spread very nicely over the nail. This is one coat with very little "dabbing." This is shown without a top coat but one coat would make it perfectly smooth. (Shown here over Hot Pink Frenzy)


Milani Lavender Jewel FX

Milani Lavender Jewel FX


What do you think of these colors? Do you have a favorite?

Milani polishes retail for $4-$6 and can be purchased at drugstores, grocery stores and online at MilaniCosmetics.com.

Disclaimer: The products in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. All opinions are my own. See my disclosure tab for more information.



4 comments :

  1. Love! I can't believe I bought the glitter months ago and haven't even tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Teddy Brown and Teddy Bare are the same?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really cool! My favourites are Lavender (I love glitters) and Rapid Cherry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10