Thursday, June 7, 2012

Joe Fresh Khaki, Moss and Jade Gradient!

I received a very sweet, surprise package from a very lovely friend this week. My friend Silver decided to be sneaky and send me some Joe Fresh polishes since they are available in Canada (where she lives) but not available here in the US. I had mentioned very briefly the other day that I would like some but I didn't expect her to send me any. Silver has a blog called Silverinator and she is seriously amazing at nail art. If you aren't following her you are missing out. Now on to what I did with the awesome polishes she sent me!


Silver knows how much I adore green so she picked out 3 green polishes for me (Khaki, Moss and Jade) and she couldn't have done a better job! I LOVE them! They are all cremes, my favorite finish, and couldn't have better formulas! I started out wearing Khaki by itself and loved it. I wore it that way for a whole day before I decided to jazz it up a little. I decided to do a gradient with all 3 of them and I love the outcome!

Khaki is the color at the top of my nail, Moss is in the middle and Jade is on my tips. I topped it all off with Seche Vite. These colors really couldn't have worked together any better.

Polish bottle in the pic is Khaki


Bottle in the pic is Khaki

Bottle in the pic is Moss


Bottle in the pic is Moss

Bottle in the pic is Jade

Bottle in the pic is Jade



I am so pleased with how well these colors went on and how they blended together so perfectly. What a sweet and thoughtful gift. Thank you Silver!! ♥


5 comments :

  1. Very pretty!!! I ♥ greens. Naturally I'd fall in love with a green gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool gradient mani! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such yummy mani!!! I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't our friends the best?! This looks fantastic! I have never tried a gradient, but now you make me want to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10