Thursday, June 21, 2012

Zoya Mira - Swatches and Review

This is going to be a pretty quick post because the only thing that needs to be said about Zoya Mira is that she is pure purple perfection. Mira is a cool-toned purple that is perfectly opaque in 2 coats. Perfectly creamy and smooth. No applications issues. Dries shiny - these pics are without top coat. What more could you ask for?

My camera, as always, had a hard time capturing the true shade of purple. I got the pics as close as I possibly could and took them in various lighting situations so you can see how Mira can look lighter or darker depending on where you are. The LAST pic (with the label) is the closest to the true color and how it looked on me most of the time.



Zoya Mira


Zoya Mira

Zoya Mira


Zoya Mira


Zoya Mira


Zoya is one of my favorite brands. They are 5-free and Cruelty-Free and they have promos and sales to show how much they appreciate their customers very often. Plus their customer service ROCKS!

Zoya can be purchased at zoya.com and at select Ulta locations. Zoya also has an amazing program called "Share the Love" that you can find out more about on their website. My Share the Love link can be found here, if you would like to use it.

4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10