Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Enchanted Polish Hey Jude - Swatches and Review

Today I have a polish that I bought a month ago, was so excited to get and hadn't worn yet. #fail - I think that is a sign of too many untrieds! LOL So I decided to bust it out and try it today. I am so glad I did!

Hey Jude is a multi-chrome polish with linear holographic properties (I would call it scattered linear, in between scattered and linear). There are dust storms threatening to move in tonight so the sun keeps playing peek-a-boo. Not the best lighting conditions for photographing holos or multi-chromes. So I have several photos in various lighting. I could not capture the holo and the duochrome quality in any photo TOGETHER but I DID see it together in real life. Also, the sun photos all look VERY green but in real life I also saw a lot of grey and purple.

The formula on Hey Jude was very easy to work with. I did have some cuticle drag so I had to apply a second coat. If it hadn't been for the cuticle drag one coat would have been sufficient. I put two coats over Nails Inc. Chelsea (which is very dark and ALMOST black) and no top coat. The first 4 photos showcase the holo the best and in the last few photos I attempted to capture the multichrome.

Enchanted Polish Hey Jude


Enchanted Polish Hey Jude

Enchanted Polish Hey Jude

Enchanted Polish Hey Jude

Enchanted Polish Hey Jude

Enchanted Polish Hey Jude

Enchanted Polish Hey Jude

Enchanted Polish Hey Jude

Enchanted Polish Hey Jude

Enchanted Polish Hey Jude

What do you think of Hey Jude? I am sure it's a must if you are a Beatles fan (which I don't happen to be - I know that may result in stone throwing).  But whether you are or not, it's an amazing polish!

Enchanted Polish retails for $15 for a 0.5 oz. bottle and can be purchased at Llarowe. Make sure to follow Llarowe on Facebook and Twitter and Enchanted Polish on Facebook


8 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10