Friday, June 29, 2012

Zoya Caitlin and Butter London No More Waity, Katie Layering Combo!

Happy Friday everyone! I have a super pretty layering combo for you tonight! I received Butter London No More Waity, Katie as part of a lovely Christmas gift from my friend Rhonni (The Polish Ninja). I love it and have worn it before but realized that I never posted it here. Shame on me. LOL

Zoya Caitlin makes the perfect base for NMWK. They are very similar in color and I only needed one coat of NMWK on top. I have heard horror stories about application issues with NMWK but I had no issues with mine. Perhaps they have improved the formula? Or maybe I was just lucky.

First up is Zoya Caitlin, this is 2 coats with no top coat. Perfect formula.


Zoya Caitlin

Zoya Caitlin

Now for the lovely combo. Unfortunately my camera, as always, hates glitter. These pics do not do this polish justice. This is one coat of NMWK over Caitlin, no top coat.


Butter London No More Waity, Katie over Zoya Caitlin

Butter London No More Waity, Katie over Zoya Caitlin

Butter London No More Waity, Katie over Zoya Caitlin

Butter London No More Waity, Katie over Zoya Caitlin


I wish I had done this combo justice, it is so much prettier in person. Have you layered NMWK over anything?

Zoya polishes retail for $8 and can be purchased at zoya.com and select Ulta stores.

Butter London polishes retail for $14 and can be purchased at butterlondon.com and other retail stores and online retailers. Butterlondon.com is currently having a 30% off sale that is running through 6/30, so you need to hurry!

11 comments :

  1. ohhhh, this IS the perfect combo! i finally gave in and ordered NMWK - after seeing this, i am even MORE excited to get it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo! And you know how I love smoky purples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great combo!! <3 it and <3 you!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layering combo!! And Caitlin is a fav Zoya of mine, I originally bought it because my little sister spells her name the same way but ended up loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one from Butter London is amazing! Kind of a funny name though:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I layered NMWK over Marrow. I still don't like it. Will exchange for All Hail The Queen, the color I should have purchased.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10