Sunday, June 10, 2012

Milani Spam! Mint Candy, Hot Pink Jewel FX and Red Jewel FX - Swatches and Review

Happy Sunday everyone! I have some Milani swatches that have just been sitting on my SD card for a couple of weeks so I thought I would put them in one post for your viewing pleasure.


First up is Mint Candy. Mint Candy is a gorgeous color. It's not a true green, more like green with a hint of blue. I asked several friends what they would call it and got several answers. LOL! I heard everything from turquoise, dark mint, jade and sea green. Sea Green seems the closest to me.The pics are color-accurate. The formula was great, this is two coats and no topcoat. The shimmer in this polish is amazing, as you can see in the photos.

Milani Mint Candy

Milani Mint Candy

Milani Mint Candy



Next is Hot Pink Jewel FX, which I layered over Mint Candy. This polish has hot pink (although they look more fucshia to me) and holo hex glitters in a clear base. I can see this looking great over several different colors. I did have to do some "dabbing" with this one (as well as the Red FX) but that is to be expected with large glitters. Shown here is one coat and no top coat.

Milani Hot Pink Jewel FX over Mint Candy

Milani Hot Pink Jewel FX over Mint Candy

Milani Hot Pink Jewel FX over Mint Candy



Last today we have Milani Red Jewel FX which is red hex glitters in a clear base. Same application as with Hot Pink. I put this one over Milani Black Swift and Milani White on the Spot. (Which happen to be my favorite black and white.)

Milani Red Jewel FX

Milani Red Jewel FX

Milani Red Jewel FX

Milani Red Jewel FX


What do you think of these colors? Will you be picking any up?


Milani polishes retail for $4-$6 and can be purchased at drugstores, grocery stores and online at MilaniCosmetics.com.


Disclaimer: The products in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. All opinions are my own. See my disclosure tab for more information.


3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10