Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dior Riviera - Wear Test and Gold Glitter Gradient

It's getting late so I have a quickie for you tonight. If you saw my post on Dior Riviera you will remember that this color is gorgeous but hard for me to capture. So please keep in mind that the color in these photos in not true to what Riviera actually looks like.

When I took these photos I had been wearing Riviera for a little over 3 days (which is saying something in itself because I very rarely wear a polish that long LOL) and only have minor tip wear, as you will see in the photos. I did not touch-up Riviera before adding the glitter.

I know a lot of people shy away from more expensive polishes (and in some cases I completely agree) but I love all of my Dior polishes and think they are worth every penny. Superb formula, great brush and amazing wear. I couldn't ask for more.


Dior Riviera with gold glitter gradient


Dior Riviera with gold glitter gradient


Dior Riviera with gold glitter gradient

Dior Riviera with gold glitter gradient


I love gradients but I think I preferred this one on its own!

Riviera is from Dior's Extreme Addict Collection for Summer 2012 and is available in department stores, Dior.com and several other online stores.





7 comments :

  1. This is an excellent way to freshen up an old mani! And they looked perfect together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so gorgeous!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also would prefer to see this one on it's own without the glitter. I am getting into a big non glitter phase right now...it's been sooo hard hitting for so long now. I am tried of the look fast when I have glitter on. Yet I can enjoy and not tire of a cream, shimmer, foil - anything but a glitter, for days on end. Put a glitter on and I want to get it off the next day. Plus my nails take such a beating from using glitters. I am not buying any more glitters now. I am sure I have every shade I could possibly need and I am no longer intrigued with all the various lumps and bumps that indies are coming up with. I still like effects like CND and a flakie topper here and there. Guess I am looking for the next style trend for nails to hit that is not going to be glitterized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell, I was SURE I commented on this one!
    Wow, orange... I drool all over!!!!!
    The color is SOOOOO beautiful, and I love your gradient. I think the gold adds so much class to it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The orange color looks yummy. Plus the colo is also perfect for summer time. :)

    A new blogger here. Hope you can visit my blog.
    http://luckylovenails.blogspot.com/

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10