Sunday, June 24, 2012

Milani Spam Post - Part 2

Happy Sunday everyone! I have the last of my Milani spam for you tonight! I really do love Milani. They are an easy-to-find (for most US peeps anyway) and reasonably priced brand and have consistently good formulas and great colors.

I have 4 colors to show you tonight and they are all very different. Let's get to it, shall we? I know you didn't come here to hear me ramble. All photos are without top coat.

First up is A Rose Mylady which is light warm-toned pick with a slightly frosty shimmer. This does not have the normal streakiness of a frost (as you can see in the pics).  It applied very nicely and was opaque in two coats. This is not usually a color that I would go for but I actually love it and thinks it goes well with my skin tone.


Milani A Rose Mylady

Milani A Rose Mylady

Next is the very lovely Silver Stiletto. SS is very nice silver foil, not overly unique but a definite need in everyone's collection. This one has a very nice formula compared to many foils and I have a hunch it will make a good stamping polish. This is 2 easy coats.

Milani Silver Stilettos

Milani Silver Stilettos

Now for Juno who is MUCH prettier in person than in my photos. Juno is a very fun pink, it is bright (though not in a neon kind of way) but very subtle all at the same time. Think of a bright version of baby girl pink. I had to do some color editing on my photos because my camera would not get the color anywhere close to the true color. Application was excellent - very creamy and smooth. 2 coats.

Milani Juno

Milani Juno

And now for my favorite of the bunch, Key West. Key West is a green-leaning teal  foil-y shimmer. This makes an awesome pedi color. My mom (who NEVER wears these types of colors) has it on her toes now and really loves it. I think I am winning her over. Hehehe. (I have heard rumors of this being a dupe for Zoya Charla - it is not. I will do a comparison post at a later date but trust me, they aren't even close.) This one had amazing application as well. Another 2-coater.

Milani Key West in the sun

Milani Key West in the sun

Milani Key West in the shade

What do you think of these colors? Do you have a favorite?

Milani polishes retail for $4-$6 and can be purchased at drugstores, grocery stores and online at MilaniCosmetics.com.

Disclaimer: The products in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. All opinions are my own. See my disclosure tab for more information.

4 comments :

  1. All these polishes look great! I really liked Key West and Silver Stilettos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Key West is so so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Key West looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10