Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Milani Lavender Fizz and Pink Flare - Swatches and Review

I have some more Milani glitter for you today! These are 2 of the glitters from the Milani One Coat Glitter line. While these say "One Coat Glitter" I think that only applies if you use them as layering polishes, which is the only way I would use them anyway. I did use them over naked nails here so that you can see them on their own.

Up first we have Lavender Fizz which is a really delicate lavender glitter. I had no problem with application and it is not overly hungry. One coat of top coat would be sufficient although I did not use a top coat in these photos.


Sun
2 coats on index finger, 1 coat on middle finger, 2 coats on ring finger, 3 coats on pinky

Sun
1 coat, 2 coats, 3 coats

Shade
1 coat, 2 coats, 3 coats


Next up is Pink Flare which is a very feminine shade. Pink flare is light pink and holographic glitter and so sparkly. Again, no problems with application and it wasn't overly hungry. These photos have no top coat.


Sun
 2 coats on index finger, 1 coat on middle finger, 2 coats on ring finger, 3 coats on pinky


Sun
1 coat, 2 coats, 3 coats

Shade
1 coat, 2 coats, 3 coats



If you like feminine colors and/or glitter you definitely need to add these to your collection!

Milani polishes retail for $4-$6 and can be purchased at drugstores, grocery stores and online at MilaniCosmetics.com.
Disclaimer: The products in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. All opinions are my own. See my disclosure tab for more information.


7 comments :

  1. Love! the pink reminds me a bit of OPI Teenage Dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple one! I'm an habitual layer-er anyway, so I'd layer them for sure. Nice to see how they look o n their own though. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty glitters!I just love glitter polishes :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! I LOVE them on their own!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the second one looks like jordana fairy lights :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both so very lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10