Monday, June 25, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do Monday - Fishtail Mani from Chalkboard Nails

Hello lovely readers! I have my first Monkey See, Monkey Do (MSMD) mani for you tonight. I thought it would be fun to join in on this but I am not promising to do it every Monday (I am not good enough at nail art to copy an awesome mani every week LOL).

I saw this awesome fishtail mani from my friend Sarah at Chalkboard Nails and when she made a video tutorial (which you can find here) I decided to give it a shot. I will admit it was easier than I thought it would be. I am not 100% happy with this though, I wish my lines were smoother. But for a first attempt, I guess it's okay.

I used Milani A Rose Mylady as my base (top), Milani Just Grayt for the middle and Milani Hipster Plum for the tips.

Fishtail Mani

Fishtail Mani

Fishtail Mani - bottle is Just Grayt

Fishtail Mani - bottle is Just Grayt

Fishtail Mani - bottle is A Rose Mylady

Fishtail Mani - bottle is Hipster Plum


Make sure to check out the other ladies that participated in MSMD!



You can find all of the other lovelies below:


8 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your color combo and I really really like how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, nice colour selection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. I love the color combination you used. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful color combo :D looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, I love your polish choices, so pretty. Fishtail is one of my fav designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10