Monday, June 4, 2012

Milani Twinkle - Swatches and Review

I am sorry for my absence the last few days! I have been fighting a bad headache (and loosing) but it has eased up somewhat today. I have a really pretty glitter for you tonight. Milani Twinkle is a great mix of blue and purple glitters. I swatched this on my bare nails (sorry for the yellow! LOL)  so that you could see the opacity but I will definitely use this as a layering polish.

The formula was very nice. It went on easy and was not overly thick. I did not use a top coat but these glitters were very smooth, which I was surprised about. I think 1 coat of top coat would be sufficient.

I used 2 coats on my index and ring fingers, 1 coat on my middle finger and 3 coats on my pinky for all photos.
2 coats, 1 coat, 2 coats, 3 coats

1 coat, 2 coats, 3 coats in the sun

1 coat, 2 coats, 3 coats in the shade



2 coats in the sun

What do you think of Twinkle? Do you have it?

Milani polishes retail for $4-$6 and can be purchased at drugstores, grocery stores and online at MilaniCosmetics.com.
Disclaimer: The products in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. All opinions are my own. See my disclosure tab for more information.

5 comments :

  1. That's really pretty! That would look great layered over several colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really pretty, but not, I haven't got it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. It would look gorgeous layered over ome other polish,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly, truly gorgeous! I love this shade! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty combo of glitter colors. I love that they are different sizes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10