Saturday, March 2, 2013

Red and Black, Split in Half

Happy Saturday! This is the first chance I have had to sit down and take a breath all day so I am just going to show you a quick and easy nail art mani I wore earlier this week. I super duper love this mani!

I had been wearing Chanel Dragon for a day and wanted to do some type of nail art with it so I decided to do a tape mani using SoFlaJo Black Dagger (yes, again - I really love this polish!). I really love the outcome!


Chanel Dragon and SoFlaJo Black Dagger

Chanel Dragon and SoFlaJo Black Dagger

Chanel Dragon and SoFlaJo Black Dagger

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend so far!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥



.

2 comments :

  1. I love the matte black with the red. Great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those two polishes together. Awesome mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10