Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Maya Cosmetics: Envy and Lovely ♥

I have two new polishes from Maya Cosmetics' latest offerings to show you tonight! 



Let's start with the shimmer - Lovely. Lovely is a grey-ish green creme with a pink and lavender shimmer. The shimmer in this is so pretty but I had a hard time capturing it with my camera. I did manage to capture it in the macro and bottle shot but you can definitely see it on the nail in person. The formula was great - this is two easy coats with no topcoat.


Maya Cosmetics - Lovely

Maya Cosmetics - Lovely

Maya Cosmetics - Lovely

Maya Cosmetics - Lovely

Maya Cosmetics - Lovely

Maya Cosmetics - Lovely

Maya Cosmetics - Lovely (bottle shot)

Next up is a very gorgeous glitter - Envy. (Doesn't it make you green? Hehe) Envy is micro-fine emerald green, teal and holo glitter in a slightly tinted base. This one is so pretty and sparkly in person! The formula on this one was so amazing that I didn't layer it over undies - I used 3 thin coats of Envy and it was completely opaque and I had no issues at all with the formula. I topped it off with one coat of Poshe. 


Maya Cosmetics - Envy

Maya Cosmetics - Envy

Maya Cosmetics - Envy

Maya Cosmetics - Envy

Maya Cosmetics - Envy (Blurred to show sparkle)

Maya Cosmetics - Envy (Blurred to show sparkle)

Maya Cosmetics - Envy

Maya Cosmetics - Envy

Aren't these gorgeous greens?!


Maya Cosmetics polishes sell for $9.50 for a full size 15 ml bottle. You can purchase through her website here. Also make sure to follow via FacebookTwitter and her blog to stay up-to-date on stock and collection information!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥


*PR products provided for my honest review.

.

3 comments :

  1. Hey! I actually just bought these two myself. They were my very first indie polish purchase and I couldn't be happier. I'm thoroughly impressed with the formula on these and the staying power has been remarkable! I'm definitely going to add more to my collection in the near future!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10