Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dior - Riviera (Revisited) ♥

Happy Tuesday! I have a polish to show you today that I have shown you before but had a heck of a time capturing the first time. Over the past 9 months or so this has turned into one of my favorite polishes and I wore it on my toes over and over again last summer. Since it's been hot here lately I have been craving corals and oranges and decided to put on my favorite coral. 

The formula is superb, I used 2 coats to achieve opaqueness. I haven't met a Dior yet that didn't have an amazing formula. No topcoat in the photos. These photos are how this polish looks the majority of the time but it can look more orange or even red, depending on the lighting. (Excuse the super short nubs, I had a terrible tear last week and they are just starting to recover.)


Dior Riviera

Dior Riviera

Dior Riviera

And the semi-blurry photo that I shared on Instagram last night since it shows the juiciness so well.

Dior Riviera

What do you think of this one? It is so super yummy and juicy and perfect for the upcoming months!

Dior polishes are available at any store with a Dior Counter, as well as many online e-tailers. Riviera is still available at Dior.com and Sephora.com and retails for $24.

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

2 comments :

  1. I can't wait to wear it again. I must put this on my toes too!
    Buy all the Dior's :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10