Monday, March 18, 2013

Maya Cosmetics: Robin ♥

Hello lovelies! I have a gorgeous spring-time polish from Maya Cosmetics to show you today!

Robin looks just exactly how you would expect it to look - like a robin's egg. The perfect robin's egg blue with indigo blue and charcoal grey shimmering micro-flakes. I love this one! It is subtle but the micro-flakes really make it special. 

The formula on this one was amazing - I needed 2 coats and they went on very smoothly and evenly. There was some slight settling of the flakies in the bottle but nothing a little shake and/or toothpick stir can't fix (I only needed to shake mine).  I used one coat of Poshe for the photos. 


Maya Cosmetics - Robin

Maya Cosmetics - Robin

Maya Cosmetics - Robin

Maya Cosmetics - Robin

Maya Cosmetics - Robin

Maya Cosmetics - Robin

Isn't this perfect for Spring? I love it!


Maya Cosmetics polishes sell for $9.50 for a full size 15 ml bottle. You can purchase through her website here. Also make sure to follow via FacebookTwitter and her blog to stay up-to-date on stock and collection information!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥


*PR products provided for my honest review.

.

5 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10