Thursday, March 14, 2013

China Glaze Hologlam Collection - Part 3 ♥

Happy Thursday everyone! I have the final installment of the China Glaze Hologlam Collection to show you tonight! 

If you missed either of my previous posts on this collection you can find them at the links below:
Part 1
Part 2





The formula on all of these is fantastic - they are nearly one-coaters but I used two in all of the photos. The only thing that I don't 100% love about these is that they are semi-metallic in finish, which is typical of linear holos. I think I have grown accustomed to the softer finish of the "tightly-scattered" holos that so many indies are doing now, and doing so well (think A-England, Above the Curve, AquaDaisy, Chirality, etc.). But even with that, I am still in love with each and every one from this collection. No top coat in any of the photos. 


First up is Don't Be A Luna-Tic. This one is a lovely aqua shade and is so wonderful for spring!


China Glaze - Don't Be A Luna-Tic

China Glaze - Don't Be A Luna-Tic

China Glaze - Don't Be A Luna-Tic

China Glaze - Don't Be A Luna-Tic

China Glaze - Don't Be A Luna-Tic

China Glaze - Don't Be A Luna-Tic


Next is Not In This Galaxy, a yummy coral color. I love this one a lot, I am actually wearing it as I type this. 


China Glaze - Not In This Galaxy

China Glaze - Not In This Galaxy

China Glaze - Not In This Galaxy

China Glaze - Not In This Galaxy

China Glaze - Not In This Galaxy

Next up is OMG a UFO. This one was one of my favorites in the bottle - it looked like a dirty green. And while I like it on, it is more of a gold than a green, at least on me. It is still green in some lighting but it's a tarnished looking gold most of the time. I still like it, just know ahead of time that it is more gold than green.

China Glaze - OMG a UFO

China Glaze - OMG a UFO

China Glaze - OMG a UFO

China Glaze - OMG a UFO

China Glaze - OMG a UFO

And to round out the Hologlam Collection we have Astro-Hot. Astro-Hot is a purplish pink and another perfect-for-Spring color! It looks slightly more purple in my photos than it actually is.


China Glaze - Astro-Hot

China Glaze - Astro-Hot

China Glaze - Astro-Hot

China Glaze - Astro-Hot

China Glaze - Astro-Hot

China Glaze - Astro-Hot

China Glaze - Astro-Hot

Well, there you have it. All 12 of the Hologlams in 3 posts. What do you think of this collection? I am absolutely in love with it and am so glad I didn't miss out on it like I have so many other collections. If you want these, do not delay - grab them while you can!

These should be available in Sally Beauty stores soon, if not now. I have heard that they are currently available at sallybeauty.com.



Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥





*Products purchased by me.


.

1 comment :

  1. I am trying so hard to not buy ALL THE HOLOS…but you are making it hard to resist!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10