Monday, March 4, 2013

Girly Bits: Hot Shot ♥

I have a treat for you tonight! I have one of the polishes from Girly Bits' newest collection - The P.S. I Love You Collection

This is what Pam, the genius behind Girly Bits, had to say about this collection:

This collection dedicated to the memory of Doris Sewell Rudeen, the mother of a dear friend. You can read the obituary for Doris here.


Hot Shot is a hot pink holographic polish and it is simply stunning! The formula was  fantastic and I had absolutely no issues with this polish. I used 3 coats and no topcoat for the photos. All photos taken outside unless otherwise noted.


Girly Bits - Hot Shot

Girly Bits - Hot Shot

Girly Bits - Hot Shot

Girly Bits - Hot Shot

Girly Bits - Hot Shot

Girly Bits - Hot Shot

Girly Bits - Hot Shot

Girly Bits - Hot Shot (inside)

Girly Bits - Hot Shot (inside)

Girly Bits - Hot Shot (inside)

Girly Bits - Hot Shot

What do you think of this one? I am not a huge pink fan but I LOVE this one! I think this collection is a great one and a perfect tribute.

For more information on Girly Bits polishes, as well as to purchase, visit her website here. Also make sure to follow her on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on all the latest collections and news. 

In addition to Girly Bits' website, her polishes can also be purchased at the following online etailers:

Overall Beauty


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



*PR products provided for my honest review.


.

9 comments :

  1. That's an awesome pink holo! And it's a saturated enough pink that even us pale people can wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous. I love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pink, the holo makes it beyond pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I AM a big fan of pink and I love this! Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics. You did a wonderful job with your swatches. This polish is in memory of my mom. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for your loss. Your mom must have been a very special lady. ♥

      Delete
  6. Is this anything like Enchanted Polish Disco Barbie? Looks pretty close...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty.... for a pink hahahahaha

    PS See, I looked!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10