Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Google Reader/Bloglovin' Update!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I know most of you have probably already heard that Google Reader will be shutting down this summer. To replace this many people are  switching over to Bloglovin', which is how I have always followed the blogs I read. It is so much easier than Google in my opinion! So head on over to Bloglovin' and give me a follow if you are so inclined! 

Also, see below for a link to import all of your GFC blogs to Bloglovin' easily!

Click here to follow me via Bloglovin'!

Click here to import your Google Reader list to Bloglovin'!





.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10