Sunday, March 17, 2013

Maya Cosmetics: Deuces ♥

I have another new release from Maya Cosmetics to show you tonight! 

Deuces is a bright yellow with subtle linear holographic properties. I think this one is perfect for spring! It doesn't look the best on me because yellow tends to give me either lobster hands or zombie hands, depending on the yellow and the lighting. But don't let that take away from the polish! This one only needed 2 coats to be opaque but you do need to make sure the first coat is dry before adding the second to avoid cuticle drag. No topcoat for the photos. 


Maya Cosmetics - Deuces

Maya Cosmetics - Deuces

Maya Cosmetics - Deuces

Maya Cosmetics - Deuces

What do you think of this one? 


Maya Cosmetics polishes sell for $9.50 for a full size 15 ml bottle. You can purchase through her website here. Also make sure to follow via FacebookTwitter and her blog to stay up-to-date on stock and collection information!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥


*PR products provided for my honest review.

.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10