Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day! ♥

Just a quick "Happy St. Patrick's Day" mani! 

I had a hard time getting the stamping to show up in the photos because after I put my topcoat on the stamping "faded" - it was much more opaque pre-topcoat. I've never had that happen before! Anyway, I used Kiko 339 Havana Green for my base and Zoya Ziv for the stamping with Messy Mansion MM04. (For a link to the Messy Mansion site, click here.)

I went for more of a muted look and I am very happy with how it turned out, minus the dulling of the stamping. I wish I had been able to do more St. Paddy's Day manis this year but time wasn't on my side.


St. Patrick's Day Mani

St. Patrick's Day Mani


I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!



Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.




1 comment :

  1. Still they are very cute. I love that all your nails have a different design. You are always so great at stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10