Wednesday, March 13, 2013

China Glaze Hologlam Collection - Part 2 ♥

Hello everyone! I am back with Part 2 of the China Glaze Hologlam Collection! Today I am going to be showing you Cosmic Dust (the light grey) and all three of the blues - as well as a comparison of all three blues at the end.

If you missed my post on Part 1 of this collection, click here.




The formula on all of these is fantastic - they are nearly one-coaters but I used two in all of the photos. The only thing that I don't 100% love about these is that they are semi-metallic in finish, which is typical of linear holos. I think I have grown accustomed to the softer finish of the "tightly-scattered" holos that so many indies are doing now, and doing so well (think A-England, Above the Curve, AquaDaisy, Chirality, etc.). But even with that, I am still in love with each and every one from this collection. No top coat in any of the photos. 



Let's start with Cosmic Dust - the light grey/silver (light when compared to the other gray in this collection - Galactic Gray - which was in my first post). I like that this one is darker than most typical silver holos, it makes it much more wearable for people like me with super pale skin.


China Glaze - Cosmic Dust

China Glaze - Cosmic Dust

China Glaze - Cosmic Dust

China Glaze - Cosmic Dust

China Glaze - Cosmic Dust


Next we have the lightest of the 3 blues, Sci-Fly By. This is a soft blue but is still very well pigmented. 


China Glaze - Sci-Fly By

China Glaze - Sci-Fly By

China Glaze - Sci-Fly By

China Glaze - Sci-Fly By

China Glaze - Sci-Fly By


Next we have Take a Trek, a medium dusty blue.  This one even leans a tiny bit teal in some lighting. 


China Glaze - Take a Trek

China Glaze - Take a Trek

China Glaze - Take a Trek

China Glaze - Take a Trek

China Glaze - Take a Trek


Now for the darkest blue (and also my favorite of the blues), Strap on Your Moonboots! This is a very deep, rich navy blue - it may just be one of my very favorite blues in my collection. 


China Glaze - Strap on Your Moonboots

China Glaze - Strap on Your Moonboots

China Glaze - Strap on Your Moonboots

China Glaze - Strap on Your Moonboots

China Glaze - Strap on Your Moonboots


And for the blue comparison that I promised you (they are all quite different but I thought it would be good to have a side-by-side-by-side shot of all three) - 


China Glaze Hologlam Blue Comparison

China Glaze Hologlam Blue Comparison

China Glaze Hologlam Blue Comparison

What do you think of these? I really love this collection. I will have the final four in this collection to show you tomorrow so stay tuned!

These should be available in Sally Beauty stores soon, if not now. I have heard that they are currently available at sallybeauty.com.



Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥





*Products purchased by me.


.

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! I'm waiting to get mine in the mail. Can't wait to try them out. x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Ashley, your work is lovely! I was trying to contact you re: a product review, though for some reason I'm not able to use the 'email me' option; I began following your blog just now, and my email is kaucella@misspn.com. If you have a minute, I'd love to hear from you:)

    Thanks!

    KateA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10