Monday, March 11, 2013

China Glaze Hologlam Collection - Part 1 ♥

Hello everyone! If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you may have seen the photo I shared last week of my newly acquired China Glaze Hologlam Collection. I was so excited for this collection and I am happy to say it did not disappoint me. I know many people are not thrilled with this collection because they aren't as holo as many other collections but I actually prefer this type of holo because the colors are more rich and vibrant, less "watered-down" than the in-your-face holos. I swatched (and wore) some of these right away when I got them but I haven't had a chance to post any of them yet so I am fixing that tonight!



The formula on all of these is fantastic - they are nearly one-coaters but I used two in all of the photos. The only thing that I don't 100% love about these is that they are semi-metallic in finish, which is typical of linear holos. I think I have grown accustomed to the softer finish of the "tightly-scattered" holos that so many indies are doing now, and doing so well (think A-England, Above the Curve, AquaDaisy, Chirality, etc.). But even with that, I am still in love with each and every one from this collection. No top coat in any of the photos. 

First up is my favorite from the collection (although it is really hard for me to nail down ONE favorite), When Stars Collide. This is a deep purple/brown and is so rich and yummy.

China Glaze - When Stars Collide

China Glaze - When Stars Collide

China Glaze - When Stars Collide

China Glaze - When Stars Collide

China Glaze - When Stars Collide

China Glaze - When Stars Collide

Next up is another favorite, Infra Red, a gorgeous berry red shade.


China Glaze - Infra Red

China Glaze - Infra Red

China Glaze - Infra Red

China Glaze - Infra Red

China Glaze - Infra Red

Galactic Gray is a gorgeous deep gray. Love.


China Glaze - Galactic Gray

China Glaze - Galactic Gray

China Glaze - Galactic Gray

China Glaze - Galactic Gray

China Glaze - Galactic Gray

And last (for now) is Get Outta My Space, a light lilac. 

China Glaze - Get Outta My Space

China Glaze - Get Outta My Space

China Glaze - Get Outta My Space

China Glaze - Get Outta My Space

China Glaze - Get Outta My Space

China Glaze - Get Outta My Space

What do you think of this collection? I will have the rest to show you over the next few days so stay tuned!

These should be available in Sally Beauty stores soon, if not now. I have heard that they are currently available at sallybeauty.com.



Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥





*Products purchased by me.

.

7 comments :

  1. Those are so pretty! Can't wait to see the blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty infa-red is prettier than i thought it would be based on the bottle. Im trying out more colors in that range since i recieve alot of compliments when i do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very pretty! I do prefer a more "in your face" holo, but sometimes a subtler effect like these is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have eyed three or four in this collection that I need to have :) Infra-Red is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Galatic Gray looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Infra Red is looking like my favorite! So vibrant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10