Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ninja Polish: Shamrock Floam ♥

I have something super exciting to show you tonight!! A preview of one of Ninja Polish's new St. Patrick's Day polishes - Shamrock Floam

Shamrock Floam, as well as the other Ninja Polish St. Patrick's Day polish (and maybe a couple other surprises), will be released Saturday, March 9th! (Stay tuned until the end of this post and I might have a special preview for you.)




Shamrock Floam is my favorite Floam polish to date! I love St. Paddy's Day and I just love the colors in this version of Floam! Shamrock Floam is a mix of green and white small glitters and the formula was FABULOUS. As with all of the Floam polishes, it can be worn alone with 3-4 coats but I have layered it in all of the photos. I only used one coat in all photos, topped with one coat of Poshe.  I have topped it over several different colors so you can get a feel of what it looks like over many different bases. Any bubbles in the photos are from my topcoat, not the polish.

First up, my favorite combo, over a plain black...

Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam

Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam

Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam

Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam

Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam

Over a nude base (Nails Inc. Fulham Palace Road)...

Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam

Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam

Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam

Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam


And over a medium purple (Illamasqua Jo'mina) and a bright pink (Wet 'n Wild Fergilicious)...


Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam

Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam

Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam

Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam

Ninja Polish - Shamrock Floam

So what do you think of this one? I love it! I can't wait to show you what else Ninja Polish has in store for you!

Don't forget that this polish will be available on Saturday, March 9th! Click this link to sign up to be notified via e-mail when it becomes available! And don't forget to follow at the links below!

Ninja Polish links:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
Instagram


Cruelty-Free. 4-Free.

Oh, and the surprise I promised you...

Coming soon...

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥



*PR product provided for my honest review.



.

5 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10