Thursday, January 9, 2014

Nail Art Theme Week: Follow a Tutorial - Dry Brush Technique


Nothing to Disclose

Happy Thursday! It's nice to be on the downhill side of the work week! For today's manicure I followed a tutorial by the lovely Emily aka The Lacquerologist



Post continued after the jump!



I have previously done a different dry brush technique (here) following Chalkboard Nails' tutorial (here) that created a completely different look. When I saw Emily's Dry Brush Technique Tutorial (here)  I absolutely loved the way the one with all the different colors turned out. I liked the other one as well but my favorite was the multi-color one; it reminded me of a pastel galaxy and had so much depth and interest! 

I used a periwinkle creme for my base (a Nails Inc. InStyle polish with no name) and for the dry brush technique I used piCture pOlish Attitude and Monroe on all nails. I added in Zoya Dream on my thumb and ring finger as accent nails and I also filled in a few spots with Zoya Aurora. I love how they turned out!



This has got to be the quickest and easiest nail art ever! Anyone can do this! 




Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10