Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Nail Art Theme Week: Follow a Tutorial - Gradient Dots

Nothing to Disclose

Good morning! For Day 2 of Nail Art Theme Week I decided to do some fun dots inspired by my friend Sarah from Chalkboard Nails




Post continued after the jump!



For this mani I followed Sarah's Gradient Dot Tutorial. I have actually followed this tutorial a couple of times before and I just love this look, it's so fun! My base is Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Strumpet. This was my first time using this brand, color me impressed! The formula was so creamy and smooth, I am definitely going to be getting more of this brand. I did 3 colors of dots rather than just 2 that Sarah did. I had on the periwinkle and aqua but it just felt like it needed a little pop of a darker color to help balance it out. The periwinkle is Color Club Pucci-Licious, the aqua is Gap Bright Pool and the dark blue is Cult Nails Time Traveler. 



See you back tomorrow for more!





Thanks for reading and happy polishing!   ♥

.


3 comments :

  1. Very cute, and I like the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá!!! Deus seja contigo, boa noite, amiga que show
    de unhas amei, sucesso amiga
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10