Thursday, January 16, 2014

Camouflage Nail Art

Nothing to Disclose

Good morning and happy Thursday! I know Follow a Tutorial Week is over but I think following tutorials are a great way to grow and learn! I am still trying to improve my nail art skills so today I have a mani inspired by another tutorial from Sarah at Chalkboard Nails!



Post continued after the jump!



This nail art was so easy to create - and didn't take much time at all! I chose to just do accent nails but it wouldn't have taken long at all to do all 10 tips decked out in camo. You can find Sarah's tutorial (she has a video and picture tutorial for this look), here

Obviously I am using different colors than Sarah used since I wanted a more traditional camo look but the design is the same. I used Zoya Flynn as the light base on my camo nail and the other colors I used were Kiko 325, 393 and 323 (which is the brown I used on my 3 plain nails). 



I know this isn't the most feminine design but I've always loved camo and I enjoyed wearing this a lot!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.



2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10