Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Nail Art Theme Week: Follow a Tutorial - Abominable Snowman

Nothing to Disclose

Hello lovelies! I hope your week is going well! Mine feels like it has been about 3 years long and it's only Wednesday morning. Hopefully the day and the rest of the week will get easier from here!  On a more positive note, I am super stoked about the nail art I am going to show you today!

For today's tutorial I used another one from the lovely Jacki at Adventures in Acetone. This one she just posted yesterday but with all the cold freezing weather that so many of you are having I thought it was the perfect time to try to re-create it! So here is the abominable snowman - also known as a yeti!





Post continued after the jump!



First off, let's have a look at Jacki's original mani and tutorial. Click on the picture to be taken to her post and tutorial.

Photo courtesy of Adventures in Acetone

I absolutely loved when she did this mani originally so I was excited to see the tutorial for the abominable snowman! And since another name for abominable snowman is yeti, I just had to use Elevation Polish Yeti Loves the Holidays on my other nails!

I did attempt to add some flocking powder but not much ended up staying on my nail and what did get on my nail came off in the shower. But he's really cute, even without the fuzziness!




He's not perfect but I am pretty proud of him!





Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

5 comments :

  1. I think he looks awesome as well, even without the flocking powder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's the coolest!!! I totally love the expression you managed on him. I think it's all in the nose, and mine just wouldn't do it! UGH!
    LOL I LOVE LOVE LOVE your mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! And don't be silly, yours was awesome!

      Delete
  3. I think yours turned out awesome! Your nails look like they are your own too. Making painting so much more difficult. Keep posting I really enjoy your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristi! :) My nails are 100% mine and all natural.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10