Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dior Diorific Minuit #995 - Swatches and Review

Nothing to Disclose

Hello lovelies! Today several blogging friends and I decided to get together to show off one of our favorite luxury brands - Dior! I avoided trying Dior for a while but once I caved it was instant love.  They don't always fit into my budget but when they do I jump at the chance to grab another! The formulas are always amazing and I just love their brush.

Today I have Minuit from their Holiday Diorific Collection to show you. I bought this before Christmas but was waiting for the perfect chance to use it - the right nail length, the right event, whatever. Today seemed like the perfect chance! (Too bad I suffered a bad break just hours before applying it so I have super nubs now.)



Post continued after the jump!



I know many of you have probably avoided this one because of the bottle  but I honestly don't care if it had come in a paper bag, it is just stunning! It's a deep, vampy red with purple undertones and the shimmer within just glows! Two easy coats and one coat of top coat for the photos.

Sunlight

Sunlight (setting sun)

Setting sun

Shade

Artificial lighting

I hope you enjoy all the other Dior manicures below!

Please also check out a couple of ladies who are joining us on Facebook -

Jen's Nail Files




Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10