Thursday, January 23, 2014

Elevation Polish Yeti's Broken Heart Skittlette!

Nothing to Disclose

It's almost Friday! (Or it is already Friday for some of you!) Heading into the weekend I have my first skittlette of 2014! I used all Elevation Polishes for this mani -  Yeti's Broken Heart (Limited Edition), Caspian (SBP) and Lost in the Darkness (SBP). 



Post continued after the jump!




I love doing skittlettes! They're fun and they let you try fun combos that you might not have thought of otherwise. I used Caspian on my pinkie and Lost in the Darkness on my index finger and thumb. For my accent nails I did a gradient of Caspian and Lost in the Darkness and topped it with Yeti's Broken Heart. 

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Sunlight

I love each of these polishes alone and together they make a fun combination! I hope poor Yeti's heart gets mended soon. ;)

Elevation Polishes are available at her shop here and retail anywhere from $8.50 - $12.50 for full-sized bottles. News can be found at her blog here. Launches and re-stocks happen at 9 PM CST on the 7th of every month and at 9 AM CST on the 22nd of every month (that is just a few hours from now!). One in the evening and one in the morning for your international shopping convenience because calling in to work "sleepy because of a re-stock" is usually frowned upon. ;)



Llarowe is now carrying Elevation Polish as well! Make sure to follow Llarowe on Facebook to stay up-to-date on stock information!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.


3 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous mani!!!!! ♥
    And I'm so jealous that you have Caspian, I love this Elevation so much! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I buy Yeti? Is it still available? Are the SBPs available?

    I LOVE THIS MANICURE!!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10