Friday, January 3, 2014

Favorites of 2013 Round-Up!

Some of the polishes in
    this post were provided 
for and previously reviewed.

Happy 2014 lovelies! I'm sorry I have been so absent lately. I got sick and it stayed with me for 2-3 weeks and just as I thought I was getting better it hit me again. I have been working on this particular post for 3 days  off and on and I am so happy to finally share with you my personal favorite polishes from last year!




Post continued after the jump!



If you've been following me a while you probably know that I am really bad at narrowing down collections and choosing favorites. Like, really bad. Sometimes some will capture my heart and be the standout of the collection.  Other times I truly like each and every one and just can't choose! Haha! So,  I had a huge list to start with and had to narrow down quite a bit. I narrowed until I couldn't narrow anymore. Since I still have a longer list than some, and because I'm not breaking up each "category" into separate posts, I have made collages for each category. I was planning on linking them all but when I got sick and it started taking me so long that went out the window. I have posts on most of these and you should be able to find them in my Label Widget on the sidebar. But, if there are any you have questions about please leave me a comment and I will happily reply!

---------------------------------------

Favorite Mainstream Polishes of 2013



Favorite Boutique Polishes of 2013



13 Favorite Indie Polishes of 2013
(not including my top two brands)




Top 13 Indie Honorable Mention Polishes



And now for my top 2 indie polish brands for the year...

Darling Diva Polish

Carrie (and hubby, Rick!)  have been cranking out the collections this year. And not only are they cranking them out, they are stunning! From holos to multichromes to glitters to flakies and everything in between, they are all so pretty and the formulas are always wonderful. They have excellent customer service and super fast shipping too! I can't wait to see what is on the horizon for this brand!



Elevation Polish

Elevation Polish has really exploded this year! Lulu, the creative genius behind Elevation, just keeps coming up with amazing new collections. I don't know how she does it! All of the polishes are inspired by nature and all of the amazing sights she has seen in all of her hiking adventures. I think my favorite thing about Elevation Polish is the variety, there is something for everyone (not to mention how amazing all of the formulas are)! The organization of the restocks is great because you always know when to expect new polishes (and there is nearly always enough regular stock that you don't have to fight over your favorites). I am anxious to see what Elevation Polish brings us in 2014!



One more category for you! The following polishes are other favorites I obtained in 2013 that were either customs or were released prior to 2013. Even though they aren't technically 2013 polishes, I still wanted to share them with you!


 

Well there are my favorites for the past year! Are any of them the same as your favorites? I'd love to hear your standouts in the comments!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥







11 comments :

  1. Oh, Some of these are my favorites too. And some are now on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen sooo many top of 2013 posts (and am currently working on mine) but yours has one that is at the top of my fave list but I have not seen in others....Bound to Fall. I absolutely LOVE it and have worn it for several different looks this past year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am surprised it's not been featured more as well.

      Delete
    2. I agree. Bound to Fall is one of my favourite Dandy's along with Chill Down.

      Delete
  3. Great choices! I love how you presented everything in collages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you so much for including Girly Bits among your favourites.
    What a great selection here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thank you so much for including Girly Bits among your favourites.
    What a great selection here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very belatedly - nice picks!
    Do you have a single polish that you'd call your absolute favourite of 2013? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10