Friday, January 10, 2014

Nail Art Theme Week: Follow a Tutorial - Nimbus Nail Art

Nothing to Disclose

It's finally Friday! It'a also the last day of Follow a Tutorial Week. For the final day I decided to use The Nailasuarus' Nimbus Nail Art Tutorial. I've been wanting to use neons lately so I thought it'd be fun to try this using some super bright and fun polishes.



Post continued after the jump!



I used all Zoya polishes for this mani. My base is Jacqueline (I tried it over a pure white and over Jacqueline and preferred these colors over the latter) and I used Paz, Yana, Thandie and Micky for the nail art, in that order. I love how it turned out but I think I may have gone a little overboard on blending them together because the circle outlines aren't as visible in mine as they are in Sammy's. Click here to be taken to the original tutorial by The Nailasaurus. 



I hope you enjoyed this week! 




Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10