Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Favorite Nail Art Posts of 2013

Nothing to Disclose

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! I am pretty proud of the improvements I have made in the nail art department this year, especially in my freehand skills. I still have a long way to go but it's nice see an improvement from last year!  So, here are some of my favorite nail art manicures from 2013, in random order. 



Post continued after the jump!

 
Click on the photo to be taken directly to the original post of each mani!

Rainbow Gradient (Snow Cone)

Amethyst Geode

Leather and Rhinestones

Witch nail art using The Nail Junkie polishes

Bamboo Nails

Red and Black, Split in Half

Christmas Plaid

Japanese Cherry Blossoms

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Mani

Dark Shadows

Fashion on my Fingertips

Neon Green Stampwich (AKA Pond Manicure)

Super Mario Bros.

Pumpkin Time

Quilted Texture Gradient   

Autumn Leaves Pond Manicure

Friendship Mani

Autumn Branches

Christmas Nails 2013

I'm not sure if skittlettes fit into the "nail art" category but since 2013 was "The Year of the Skittlette" I couldn't resist posting some of my favorites.

Birthday Skittlette

Black and White and Red All Over

Elevation Polish Skittlette

Textured Skittlette

Elevation Polish Skittlette

I hope you enjoyed! I hope to keep improving with my nail art! I will see you back tomorrow for my favorite polishes of 2013!


Thank you for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

8 comments :

  1. I love all of them!!! I think Amethyst Geode and the Japanese cherry blossoms are my favorites. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♥ The Japanese Cherry Blossoms are definitely one of my favorites too!

      Delete
  2. I really can't pick a favorite, they are all awesome! Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they are all amazing but being a huge dr who fan I have to say your 50th anniversary mani was spectacular! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The witch nail art is my favorite! Your nail art looks amazing. You're inspiring me to try more techniques...maybe even free handing. Eeep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that makes me so happy! Thanks so much! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10