Monday, December 16, 2013

piCture pOlish Collab-Fest 2013: Attitude by Overall Beauty

Nothing to Disclose

Good morning lovelies! I was asked by Kim from Overall Beauty to show off her piCture pOlish shade, Attitude, for today's piCture pOlish Collab-Fest! I am so excited to be a part of this and Attitude is stunning so let's get started!




Post continued after the jump!



Attitude is a rich purple packed with the holographic flakes or "shards" that piCture pOlish is so well known for now. This polish (released in Blog Fest 2012) was one of the first polishes I personally remember seeing with this finish and I was blown away by how beautiful it is. I expected it to be gritty, but it isn't. It is smooth to the touch, even without top coat. I used 2 coats and no top coat for the photos. 









Here's some nail art I did using Attitude as my base a few weeks ago.  I recreated an Amethyst Geode Stone and I couldn't have chosen a better base than Attitude.



Well, there you have it! Do you have this one yet? If not, you are definitely missing out!

piCture pOlish is an Australian based brand. You can order directly from their site as well as through their Network for most shades. 

Attitude is only available directly from piCture pOlish and Overall Beauty

The Network brings piCture pOlish to you through their network of members worldwide. By clicking on The Network on their site, you will be given a list of Network Members all around the world who carry piCture pOlish shades. The Network Members for the US are Kim at Overall Beauty and Leah Ann at Llarowe and for Canada it's Katie at Harlow and Company.




Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.


5 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful color! I love your art at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are magnificent! Gorgeous polish - one of my favorites from PP. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous polish <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we first see mistakes rather than accomplishments, it means we have this attitude, even though we may not realize it. I realized that in course of disciplining my daughter, I had started becoming a nag, which in no way was helping me or her. It was only making her irritable and stubborn. boy status

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this amazing article and i think you know about latest lucky patcher and i think it works like a charm. PLease post more article like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10