Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Plaid!

Nothing to Disclose

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone who celebrates! I have been sick for the past week and between that and the normal last minute Christmas rush, I haven' had much time for my nails. In fact, I've been completely naked for the past 3 days! *GASP* I am hoping to do one last Christmas mani later though, as well as one on my mom. 

But for now, this is the only Christmas mani I've done in the past 2 weeks. I was really happy with it though!




 Post continued after the jump!



I used Chanel Dragon as my base and did the stripes using Elevation Polish Alpine Heights and a plain black creme with a striping brush. I really loved wearing this mani!



I'm going to try to do some more Christmas nail art but if I don't see you again before Christmas, I hope you all have a very wonderful holiday filled with love! ♥

Check out the other awesome Christmas manis below!




Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥

.


4 comments :

  1. So so so very pretty!!!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These came out so well! You have far more steady hands then I do :) So glad you were able to add these to the link party. Don't forget - tonight starts the weekly Best Of: Nail Art link party (starts at 7pm est)! You are more then welcome to add your best nail art of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10