Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Nails 2013

Nothing to Disclose

I know it's the day after Christmas so I am a day late with this post but I didn't get a chance to post this mai yesterday and I wanted to share it with you. Better late than never, right? 

For this mani I used Elevation Polish Limestone as my base (my shirt was cream and gold so this went with it perfectly!). I used striping take and Kiko Sugar Mat 643 for the trees and Zoya Solange and Tomoko for the "ornament strings" with glequins for the ornaments. I had no idea what I was going to do when I sat down to do my nails so I was pretty happy with how it turned out considering I started from scratch!



I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and I'm looking forward for what the new year has in store!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10