Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Nail Art Theme Week Day 3: Abstract Distressed Nails

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Wednesday! I have an abstract design for Day 3 of Japanese Nail Art Week. I got home late last night and didn't have much time for nail art and I remembered seeing this design on Chalkboard Nails so I thought I'd try it out using some Japanese-themed colors! (You can click here to be taken to the video tutorial from Sarah at Chalkboard Nails.)


This was just as quick and easy as it looks in Sarah's video! I started off with a base of Zoya Livingston  and once that was dry I did a layer of white and a layer of black. Since I wasn't using as many colors as she did in the tutorial, I layered one more coat of white and one more coat of black. I love the outcome! 

Don't forget to check out the other manis below!




Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.



3 comments :

  1. ^ Exactly what she said! This turned out so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this interpretation of the theme! original! i'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10