Thursday, December 12, 2013

Colors by Llarowe: Unorthodox Annie

Nothing to Disclose

Llarowe is re-stocking her Colors by Llarowe line today so I thought I'd show you one I picked up in a previous re-stock and have fallen head over heels in love with! This is Unorthodox Annie. 



Post continued after the jump!



Unorthodox Annie is a deep plum purple base that looks brown at times, I just love the base color of this one SO MUCH! And the holographic is linear and in your face. I wore this the night I went shopping for Thanksgiving dinner groceries (yes, I've had these pics that long LOL) and the holographic effect is so strong that when I got in the car after shopping the only light I had was from a light in the parking lot a few spaces over and the rainbow was still shining through! I was impressed! The formula was perfect, I used 2 coats and no top coat for the photos.





What do you think of this one? Will you be grabbing it today?

Colors by Llarowe polishes are available through her site and, often, through pre-orders. You can find out more about the ordering process on the Llarowe Facebook Page.  

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

3 comments :

  1. Very pretty! I got it in a previous restock/preorder...haven't worn it yet though. I do love my CbL's. I don't have'em all, but I have a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a stunning color! I love this polish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10